Hi, and welcome to Jamaa's Hidden Magic. Click here for rarity scans, lists of scammers, updates,trading centres, and codes! I currently do not accept buddy requests unless I talk to you often, so get to know me better before you ask to request.. But, that doesn't mean I don't want to meet all of you! It would also be appreciated if you voted and gave your opinions on polls and votes to make this blog better. Thanks for reading this!

Saturday 16 November 2013

Rarity Scan #1: Spiked Collars



Spiked Collars are one of the most popular items in Jamaa. While they look a little goth, many Jammers just get them for their rarity, others like how they complete a perfect outfit for their animal. These were a member gift in May and are very common around Aldan and other big trading servers. Jammers often scam for these, and everyone wants one. There are two types of Spikes, Long, or Regular.

My opinion of rarity are 1) Pink  2) Red  3) Yellow  4) Orange  5) Purple  6) Green  7) Blue 8) Black

This list is from my opinion, meaning it is not completley accurate. Don't forget you have opinions too, so don't always rely on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment